This post comments two recent American rulings: the Sirius XM and the Grooveshark judgments.
In a much anticipated and made public on Thursday, September 11, 2014 judgment, the Court of Justice of the European Union clarifies what is allowed by libraries when they launch a scanning project. According to the Court, libraries can digitize their collections even if the publishers can offer them the same works in a digital format.
This post comments you the recent Supreme Court ruling in the Aereo case.
Will it be more difficult to find, in the future, illegal sites to watch movies in streaming or to download movies, music or songs ? After the decision of the Court of Justice of the European Union in the case UPC Telekabel of 27th March 2014, it may well be the case. Classical facts […]
You can for your private use make reproductions of works and musical performances without asking permission from the writer or singer. In return, you pay them, indirectly, a small sum. This amount is included in the selling price of digital media and devices you use. The amount of this sum compensates the rightholders for the […]
Cherchez sur IPNews.be
Articles récents en droit d’auteur
- Blockchain et RGPD: Une tension insoluble?
- Analyse du futur Règlement en matière de production de preuves électroniques
- Europe : Bientôt la libre circulation des données non personnelles
- La France tente de réguler les ICO
- La Cour de justice précise le droit d’accès de la police à nos données électroniques