Fair Remuneration @en 4
In a much anticipated and made public on Thursday, September 11, 2014 judgment, the Court of Justice of the European Union clarifies what is allowed by libraries when they launch a scanning project. According to the Court, libraries can digitize their collections even if the publishers can offer them the same works in a digital format.
In our previous post we tried to explain what is meant by « fair remuneration ». This remuneration was established to adequately compensate artists and producers when their performance is communicated to the public or broadcasted. Let’s see how the terms of the Belgian Copyright Act have been translated into practice. The functioning of the fair […]
The matter of the copyright law is a complex and ambiguous area. We know it more than anyone. This is the purpose of our articles: to talk about the subject of copyright by speaking as clearly as possible. Ministerial codification has changed a lot in the field of copyright, including in the field of what […]
Cherchez sur IPNews.be
Articles récents en droit d’auteur
- Blockchain et RGPD: Une tension insoluble?
- Analyse du futur Règlement en matière de production de preuves électroniques
- Europe : Bientôt la libre circulation des données non personnelles
- La France tente de réguler les ICO
- La Cour de justice précise le droit d’accès de la police à nos données électroniques