The Dutch site www.overheid.nl has recently published a document related to a consultation on copyright. It would be to see if changing the Dutch law on copyright and related rights, it would not be possible to introduce additional remuneration to audiovisual authors and artists (including for cable rights). Dutch proposal also helps to understand recent […]
In 2010, the Government of Netherlands introduced a bill to strengthen the contractual position of authors and artists in the field of copyright. We find it important enough to comment on that here. The proposal has not been adopted but is already modified by a consultation launched in early March 2014. Introduction The documents […]
Authors and artists, creators of an audiovisual work, should receive a share of the revenues of all exploitations of their work. However, currently this is not the case. Indeed, the regulation has established a presumption of transfer of audiovisual rights to the producer of the work. So the authors and artists cannot receive their personal […]
Cherchez sur IPNews.be
Articles récents en droit d’auteur
- GDPR : Que faut-il retenir des décisions 2018 de la CNIL?
- Droit et Blockchain: une analyse forcément tentaculaire
- Blockchain et RGPD: Une tension insoluble?
- Analyse du futur Règlement en matière de production de preuves électroniques
- Europe : Bientôt la libre circulation des données non personnelles