In our previous post we tried to explain what is meant by “fair remuneration”. This remuneration was established to adequately compensate artists and producers when their performance is communicated to the public or broadcasted. Let’s see how the terms of the Belgian Copyright Act have been translated into practice. The functioning of the fair […]
The matter of the copyright law is a complex and ambiguous area. We know it more than anyone. This is the purpose of our articles: to talk about the subject of copyright by speaking as clearly as possible. Ministerial codification has changed a lot in the field of copyright, including in the field of what […]
Authors and artists, creators of an audiovisual work, should receive a share of the revenues of all exploitations of their work. However, currently this is not the case. Indeed, the regulation has established a presumption of transfer of audiovisual rights to the producer of the work. So the authors and artists cannot receive their personal […]
Cherchez sur IPNews.be
Articles récents en droit d’auteur
- GDPR : Que faut-il retenir des décisions 2018 de la CNIL?
- Droit et Blockchain: une analyse forcément tentaculaire
- Blockchain et RGPD: Une tension insoluble?
- Analyse du futur Règlement en matière de production de preuves électroniques
- Europe : Bientôt la libre circulation des données non personnelles