Europe @en 3
In a much anticipated and made public on Thursday, September 11, 2014 judgment, the Court of Justice of the European Union clarifies what is allowed by libraries when they launch a scanning project. According to the Court, libraries can digitize their collections even if the publishers can offer them the same works in a digital format.
Will it be more difficult to find, in the future, illegal sites to watch movies in streaming or to download movies, music or songs ? After the decision of the Court of Justice of the European Union in the case UPC Telekabel of 27th March 2014, it may well be the case. Classical facts […]
You can for your private use make reproductions of works and musical performances without asking permission from the writer or singer. In return, you pay them, indirectly, a small sum. This amount is included in the selling price of digital media and devices you use. The amount of this sum compensates the rightholders for the […]
Cherchez sur IPNews.be
Articles récents en droit d’auteur
- GDPR : Que faut-il retenir des décisions 2018 de la CNIL?
- Droit et Blockchain: une analyse forcément tentaculaire
- Blockchain et RGPD: Une tension insoluble?
- Analyse du futur Règlement en matière de production de preuves électroniques
- Europe : Bientôt la libre circulation des données non personnelles